Tuesday 29 October 2013

Sometime its ok...

So yesterday I was a bit funny and things got a little bit way ward.
I ate a little bit more than I should have at dinner and then all I wanted was ice cream, avoided the ice cream but not so much 2 small muffins (homemade) and 2 scotch fingers and a kit kat. Ohh well it's done now and there is not much I can do about.

I weighed in today
Last weeks weigh 100.4 kgs
Todays weight        99.7
Loss 700 grams

But still 200 grams up on my start weight.

I do not get why the weight is holding on but I can not let it get to me. Goal is to stay off the scales until Monday. I will remeasure myself in a month as well and try my dress on. Lots of measures are way better than one. I am hoping ym jeans start to get lose soon, they are still fitting me well, I would love to get back into my size 12 jeans and clothes, I feel a lot better about myself when my tummy isn't this big.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to fit my jeans again! *sniff*... like you I have had some crap days with food lately, just grabbing whatever, whenever. Stress is a shit. You do know the reason why the weight is not falling off. What goes in ya gob will show on the scales. Simple.

    ReplyDelete