Monday 14 October 2013

The long road out....

My weight has always been a huge issue as long as I can remember it's always caused me issues, but I ignored them for a very long time.

The one issues that always worries me is not being able to have a family or putting myself or my unborn child at huge risk because of my weight. I honestly just can't stand the idea.  So I really need to get healthy and within a stable weight range before embarking  on even trying to have a family. I also want to have been in this stable zone for a period of time so I can maintain my healthy lifestyle throughout being pregnant.  

Yea I am aware it's a little odd to worry about these things but I do !
I believe thay training for events will help me with this so I am looking into more events.  Albany lakes ( 3 events of 5km or 10kms would love to start with a 5 then do two tens)   and possibly the colourway run (5km). I think having other events will keep me focused.
Don't get me wrong just because I'm training won't automatically mean instant weight loss I am going to have to really watch what eat etc. But thats all part of being healthy.
This is definitely not been a sprint race to me.  I am definitely a turtle and it's going to take time to get to my goal weight and to get fit and back to running with ease, I cant wait for the day that 5 kms is my little run. 

Ohh K today I am rather sore, my butt and back are hurting so I am looking forward to a rest day. Thinking I may need to look at stretching a little bit to stretch out my back and hamstrings etc. I am stoked with how I feel, I am happy vibrant and excited about my future today. Even though so of my life goals are well not solidified like my job situation etc. I will get that sorted in time. I am looking forward to my personal and professional challenges in the coming year and can not wait to move into our home. Life is good and nothing is going to to stop this momentum to get fit and healthy. 

Today has been a good day, went up to our house, slight issue did not eat enough got home and ate chips, bugger it because they were bloody there it annoys me at times I can't get away from junk food in this house. On the plus side my house is going along nicely and we walked around inside it tonight and well honestly I got a little teary I can not wait for it to be finished! I can not wait to have my house  and my space and it clear of clutter, food wise and well in general. It's going to be exciting. I am also looking forward to going home and just doing my own thing etc, as well as house work and things. 

Have liked my rest day my legs are pleased for it I think the lactic acid is not so sore. Another run tomorrow for me :) looking forward to it .. But shhh don't tell anyone haha. 

I have also decided to try taking some fat burners and green coffee bean extract to help this process a wee bit, running heavy isn't fun and it's hurting my knees, so I am going to try this option to help get me lighter to not put so much pressure on my knees. I'll buy this pills tomorrow and tell you all what I think. 

I have eaten a few extra nuts and a a few dried dates but it's not a huge blow out just not as strict as I normally am. It's ok the bedroom is a great place to hide from the kitchen and the sh*t that tempts me in it. 

All in all my habbits are changing and I am happy with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment