Monday 14 October 2013

Weigh in week 1

Today saw a starting point created. 

99.5 kgs 

Not impressed but that's ok. 

First goal under 95 kg ... Goal by the 4 November .. Yup big goal but I can do it :) 

Back to work today ohh how I love routine!! Can not wait to see how being structured helps my eating. 
Again going to rave about chai seeds soaked them with my porridge sooo filling! 

 My samsung phone battery discharged itself in 3 hours this morning not to see why either. Think I might back it up and reset it. Bloody annoying though. So I had to factory reset the bloody thing and have lost everything from it....annoyed is not the words to describe how I felt about this. Thank god for my Mr he thinks he can fix it. 

On that note my bloody heart rate monitor decided to not work properly when I was running, grrrrrr so my calories burnt is not accurate so not impressed and I ran a lot more than I normally do. I do the c25km training session then today and yesterday I have run a bit more when I felt I could.. = grumpy doesn't even cut how I feel about technology today. 

Other than that my run as actually really good. I was a bit sore from yesterday but the running part was enjoyable I and am enjoying the challenge. I feel lighter in myself I am also no where near as hungry as I have been I am having to push myself to get to 1500 calories today I am currently 200 short. 

I do not eat my exercise burnt calories because I see them as a good buffer for everything. 

Water is good 2.25 litres pure water plus, 4 glasses of tea and coffee so happy with that one too.

I have a training session planned for Wednesday and one for Friday and possible a bike session on the weekend and maybe another training session. 

Hope you are all well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment