Tuesday 22 October 2013

Persistance beats resistance

Totally believe in this .. I really believe my persistence will get me there in the end. I know my gain yesterday may have been related to the wine I drank in the weekend as well. So I am happy with my achievements so far and I am looking forward to the coming week. 

My running is really coming along it is a mental battle but I am getting there with it. I ran a solid km yesterday as well as the c25km training of 3 mins x 4 blocks and then on and off over the last 1 km feeling proud of how far I have come in the past two weeks and where I am going to. 

Rest day today which I need to do my strength training because that is a bit lagging behind and I might stretch out my legs. 


LOVING Sunsweet dried mango packets = 70 calories and because they are in packets I dont eat the whole bag of them. WIN makes control easier for this girl if they are sealed away. They are my sweet treat at lunch and I am loving them. 

Day is going well started on water bottle number three just now, so hoping to get to 4 bottles a day = 3 liters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment