Monday 21 October 2013

Weigh in day

Start weight 99.5
Current weight 100.4
Gain of 900 grams

Hmmm I am positive I did all the right things.  Possibly fluid from drinking wine on Saturday night.  And after talking with a few people running at the beginning can do all sorts of odd things.
Positives I am fitter than I was a week ago  I have completed another week of the c25km training.  I feel better ib myself. 
I may try to restrain from weighing myself till Friday but that's a really hard thing to do !!

My new quote "persistence beats resistance!!" 

Fat can resist all it likes as I will persist with this running stuff until I can run this half marathon !!! and then possibly a few more. 

My run tonight was great but I think I am getting fitter as I am not burning as many calories as I was last week even though I am covering the same distance and running more and more of the 5kms. 

I feel really good and its awesome. 

Pretty annoyed at the building company, last week I emailed them to tell them they had placed someone else's photos on our on line log in thing.. and today I go in and there are even more of this other peoples house. The fiance is fumming I am just like what more did you expect !!! 
Honestly would recommend my builder any day of the week, he is a subbi to the building company but I would not build with Stonewood ever again!! 

Ugh I am starting to get very tired at about 7pm each night I seem to have this issue when I start exercising with this and I have to manage it well or I am going to crash and burn yet again.  I will take my iron pills tomorrow and my multi vitamins. Must look after myself. 

Tomorrows food is all made and ready to go BUT I need to track it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment