Sunday 27 October 2013

The run

Yesterday I decided to add a "long run" to my running schedule as I though it might be best if I make sure I run at least one day a weekend so my body get used to that before I start running all the time, once I start the half marathon training. 
So my thought was well how can I set this long run up, so I ranq as  far as I could non stop. 
5km in 37 mins, it was painful at times mentally I had to battle with myself not to stop and keep pushing myself along p, and it definitely was a km by km thing yesterday but I am proud that in three weeks I have got back to running 5kms and now to continue that. Not to Say it was easy as it was anything  of the sort and I am sure next Saturday it won't be easy either but I did it and I now I know can next  week I will again run for as long as I can, or 5kms and see how I go. 


So you would think with all that running the scales wlould do something ..... Nope.... Nada not a thing. I went to a BBQ last night and ate back my run calories yesterday. But I have no eaten back any of my other exercise calories this week and still nada, frustrated is not the half of it nor does it explain my mental anguish with this, I really am near on the point of tears. I eat 1550 calories a day I burn 400calories per run minimum at three -four runs a week... What the hell am I doing wrong !!!!!!!! I know I am not doing anything wrong as I have done this before but it is soo disheartening to not see ur results for all that hard work, I honestly am being honest too.. What the hell do I do...... 

Keep running, I love it, it makes me feel free. 

Today I am going shopping for some new trainers, ugh hate breaking in new shoes but I need them my  shoes are wearing out on the bottom and becoming slippery and I am going to get paint colour for the splash back in the house. I want to look at BBQ's and Go and get some colourings for the cake I have to make for Thursday at school. 

ATM I honestly feel like I am a failure when it comes to this weight loss crap, I really do. The only thing I am good at is getting fit.... I will take that but I feel shit that I am hurting my body so much by cariryjng this extra weight about all the time.


Went and brought new shoes and a pair of new pants and some socks today, shoes are Avia never heard of them but they are comfy as and bend with my feet, so hopefully make it nice to run in and really light. Pants from warehouse I refuse to pay huge money for pants when I am going to destroy them with sweat etc and I may one day by decent brand labeled ones, but maybe not. 

Run tomorrow. Today was ok food wise, but a little comfort eating with lollies  and a movie. Ohh well tomorrow is another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment