Friday 25 October 2013

Still at it ...

I am working really hard on my running, I have cut 14 seconds off my run time over this week. I am really pleased I am stoked to be honest. But I need to try and run as far as I can for as long as I can at some point to see if I am able to run 5km or close to it. I feel So so good I am fit and I feel healthy. But those scales are stuck I swear to god I am being as honest as one can be I track everything but still no movement on the scales. Is it really possible is muscle fat exchange, really if don't know. All I know is I feel the best I have in a very long time and I am actually getting somewhere with my mental state. It is also the longest I have stuck at something in a very long time. I am at week 4 that's the best running stuff I have done in about  two years, as I am feeling alive fit and energised. I hurt in the nicest way and it's fabulous. 

I do however need to get a foam roller and roll out my legs must work on that I am also thinking about seeing a physio to check I am not hurting myself or creating any damage to my joints and things. I think it's very important to be as healthy as I can be. I don't want to ruin myself etc. 


I think that is part of the reason my weight not moving is bothering me so much, Because it's making me heavier and buggering my joints :) so I run harder etc hahah funny cycle. 

My eating has been really good I have cut so much sugar out, well I am trying to. It's hard I am a bit of a lollie girl. Trying though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment