Thursday 17 October 2013

Counting calories ...

I really like counting or tracking my food it really works for me and I am now in such a better headspace about it all. NO ONE is 100% perfect and the only judge of all of this is me. THAT does not mean I am not accountable it just means I can not and will not beat myself up when I have my "treat" this week and I will not beat myself up if things go a little sidewards, sidewards can actually be a good thing. BECAUSE not even the skinniest people are on track all the time and they are normal people who go out for dinner and have nights out with friends etc ... so I am going to be a normal person too.

Which means not guilt and no beating one self up. I honestly believe that is how a little bit of a bad day turns into a bad week, month etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment