Sunday 13 October 2013

A hard run

Got up got changed and out I went for day three of week 1 c25km training. It's a little windy today so was a bit interesting. My muscles are still sore from yesterday's strength session. But it was good sometimes things have to be hard and you have to push through, for me it's a determination I need to remember I have and that I need to show, as I am sure this is the first if very many "hard" days but u am happy for that challenge. My legs are a little sore though but I am going to do my strength training again tonight no pain no gain and it's not excessive. 

Bathurst today, I am a slight petrol head so will watch parts if it while I google nutrition and a few other things to do with the half marathon. 

I love e mental space running gives me, the time to think about myself and a few other things. Only 4 months (hopefully) until the house is finished and well at the moment that seems a fair way away but I am sure it will go fast in time. I am looking forward to moving as there is a ice circuit to run and ride from our home with a few hills in the mix aswell. 

Just spoke to my Dad ( he lives in oz) ugh wht does he think that my brother needs him to fix everything. Makes me so cross my dad is a good dad but my brother just expects him to bail,uni mouth each time. Not fair, I love my dad so much have never asked for anything but love back. I have worked hard for everything in my life. My brother blows his car up who is loaning him the money for a mother one.... Grrrrrrrrr but I guess it's none of my business really. Is it.. Vent over breathing now. And no food eaten in the processing of this mad moment.

Chai seeds, I recommend you try these little things they are amazingly filling if added to a smoothly and apparently you can soak them etc, have a wee google and give them a try. Finding it a little hard to eat all my calories today I feel full and not hungry. I know I need to have dinner etc the clock says so but heat to have hmmm...... Might have a couple of baby potatoes and sadly type thing. What are you having ? 

My dinner was so yummy I took a photo of it :) 
I am looking more at food from its nutritional value and what I can do for me and how it is good for me. It's been an interesting day. I am also not going to cut my carbs our as they are really important for energy levels when running etc. 

As much as I did not like my strength exercises yesterday, I did them again today! Ouch !!!  But the lactic acid in my legs is moving so that's good. 

All in all another good day some what not looking forward to the scales tomorrow, but I need somewhere to start from. So that is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment