Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hmm ... what to do

Weighed myself this morning and its going down slowly but its going down.

BUT the question for today is ... 

Do I run as far as I can tonight for as long as I can 5 km max type thing. OR do I just move to week four of the C25km training and do jog 3 mins walk 90 secs, jog 5 mins walk 2.5 mins, jog 3 mins  walk 90 secs the jog for 5 mins .... 

Hmm I am a bit unsure what to do. Part of me feels like really going at it and anther parts knows the training is good for me and might help with my speed etc.

I am stoked to be nearly at the 4 weeks of this training as that is where a normally fall off or get sick. I am being soo careful not to get unwell and to take my vitamins and to eat good fats and things. I am hoping all of these things will add up and stay well while I train for this mammoth event.

I love running I love the freedom it seems to give me and the stress relief I seem to attain from it. Finally I feel back to myself and that I am settling into my life again as me. The only thing that will improve that is more running and my house being complete and "us" being able to live together, in our own space doing our own thing.

I have decided to just do the c25km week 4 training and keep at it.. as it will help me get faster etc and possibly not kill me etc in the process. Its a bit wet and windy today so I might have to run faster to stay warm etc hahaha I am joking I run as fast as I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment