Wednesday 16 October 2013

Look at the positives ..

I am a serial weigher, I weigh myself almost every day and at times it can be like I have basically been bashed to death or the opposite and I end up high as a kite. I am aware these two extream reactions are actually not ok. BECAUSE a number on a scale does not represent success it is a tool for measuring a mass of something it does not show all the changes in habits and it definately does not show the changes in mind. 

My goal for today is to ignore that number and focus on the changes I have made. I am exercising regularly and I am focused on my eating, its not 100% but honestly it should be able to be a bit hairy around the edges at times. I also need to focus on my treat for this week and decide what this is going to be. 

I am looking forward to trying these pills and seeing if they help with move this weight and make my training for these runs easier. 

C25km week 2 day 2 today !! 

Today has been an awesome day. I really have felt very good in myself. I got the pills that I was talking about and started taking them. Let's see what happens. 

My run was great I ran more today than I have for months, I did the c25km training then ran more intervals on the way home to finish the 2km left after the first bit. Was  awesome I do have a little bit of sore knees at the moment and that worries me, but I know it's because I am so heavy. Grr bloody annoying trying to fix the weight issue and it causes more issues. I guess the sore knees is a big reason I am trying these pills I want the weight off so I don't do damage to my knees long term. 

I have enjoyed being able to say no to cake at work the past few days aswell. I feel in control and happy in myself. I am planning to have a wine or two on Friday with a friend to celebrate the roof on our house and that will be my treat for the week. I don't think a wine two can destroy a weeks worth of hard work. 

The other thing that I realised was, last time I started to run I had issues with my weight not going down, so it's a pattern for me. Ohh well it has to go sometime... Time will tell :) 

Rest day tomorrow going to visit my house and see if I have a roof coming along on there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment