Saturday 12 October 2013

Strength training

3 x sets of 10 

Push ups on knees 
Crunches 
Tri dips
Lunges
Squats 

10 seconds prone hold x 3 


Oh my I am so unfit, I got shaky and felt out if breath. 
Feel a bit ashamed of that I really used to be so fit but since moving here I have let it slip to the point of being very unfit. I know realise being muscle strong and fit need to go hand in hand if I want to accomplish this goal. So I might try and do this strength training evey second day until I am up to 5 sets of 10 reps then I'll look at doing it daily. As the idea do being strong really appeals to me. 

I also need to look at my nutrition and cutting out my sugar and soft drink intake ( it's improving). 

Health wise my tummy was a but off yesterday but I feel better today. 

Breakfast I am back to eating my delicious porridge with mixed frozen berries and a tinned peaches sooooo yum! 
Water is going well too, but could do with a little bit more being drunk. 

I am thinking I'll add some photos but as my gym gear is nice and sucky insets not going to work so well. I have a dress I want to fit back into to which is the only smaller thing I have in my cupboard, everything else is boxed away with, under 88 written on the box, it will be like shopping without spending money. Once I get to under 88 I'll do a wee try on of those clothes then rebox what doesn't fit and write on it again. Some of it will be goal clothes I would say. I have some sexy little black dresses that I can not wait to wear at my 31st after my half marathon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment