Sunday 20 October 2013

The weekend

Friday night saw us taking a roof shout to the builders and roofers even after the building company told us "it's not the done thing" ummm well sorry it's a very old tradition and we wanted to do it. Worked in our favour builders were stoked and we chatted to them for about an hour about stuff. Bugger side was no run for me, and leaving the house at 7pm starving which lead to take always, I was starving and had a milkshake and a burger and about 10 chips. We got home and I felt I'll took some pills and hoped it would pass. We went to the movie gravity it was rather good. But by the time we came home I was grotty and so unhappy and feeling rather unwell. 

Saturday I got up and ran my training, ops ran week 3 day 1 instead of week 2 day 3. I couldn't figure out why it was so hard well there you go, I also ran one km solid so I was rather pleased with my efforts. Then Saturday night we went for dinner at a friends. I took a salad and dessert and we had a lovely BBQ, I had a steam for dinner it was lovely but..... My yummy just doesn't seem happy even a day later, I also had a wine mor two. Ohh well so I over ate a bit, I tracked it and I have the exercise in my back pocket to help with it. I do not now what the scales will say tomorrow but inside and personally I know I am on track to get fit and healthy and my body well it will catch p to this idea when it's ready I guess. I will just keep at it, because right now if feel mentally well and balanced and not stressed at all. 

We are off to the house to write on some of the studs soon and then head out for a bible ride. We ride clipped in and have been for about 6 rides since we got our bikes, I feel off last time so a little nervous about this but I am looking for it. And as riding is my fun hang with the boy activity I am not worried about burning heaps of calories, but I will wear my HRM for interest sake etc and so I can't rack it all accurately. 

Life is good, I have goals and ambitions for my fitness etc and well I do honestly believe it takes the body a few weeks to catch up and get with the program, so in the mean time I will just keep at it. Role on summer and feeling happier about myself and my fitness levels. 

Ohh one weekend and my Saturdays will be taken up with cricket again... Ohh the joys, must look for healthy options to take for snacks etc thinking lots of carrots and hommus and celery and things. Any suggestions please add. :) 

I had an ok bike ride, the boy got sore burning legs. we havent been riding much in the past wee while and well he doesnt really exercise other than a bit of cricket practice so we rode 6km in 25 mins which was ok 177 calories burned. 

This I posted on my facebook page earlier  .... "Managing everything and getting myself back into running and being healthy has been interesting journey. Since 2008 I have worked on improving my life. I today, as I was on the 28th of January 2008 am committed to getting myself healthy. This week I have run 3 times eaten 1550 calories daily + my exercise burnt calorie. Tomorrows results will be interesting as so far this week I have gained 200 grams. Tomorrow brings week two of getting fit and healthy. I have 3 runs planned and a bike ride or two. I have committed to running even in the rain. ...." 

I really do feel like this a another learning journey for me, my life has changed SO much In the past 2 years and well things are 100% different. So my weight loss journey has not been easy the past two years but now I feel is the time to get it all sorted and done and achieve one of my biggest goals. For some reason running 21.1 km really floats my boat and I can not wait to achieve it. 

Tomorrow I have a run planned and have planned out all my food apart from dinner. Looking forward to getting my running up a bit more .. can not wait till a 5km is my small run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment