Friday 1 November 2013

The pills

I stopped taking the fat burners I was on, on Wednesday, and the scales have dropped 1.6 kg in two days. Honestly I am wrapped, I am hoping to drop to where I was hoping to be and make my November the 14th goal of 95 or under. I know that I was doing the right thing but I think these pills played havoc with my system. 

I am soo happy, I will keep at it. I think I can actually see it going its odd I feel slimmer and so much happier in myself. I really can not wait to get back to 88 kgs  and then work on getting down a bit further. 

I am going to up my long run tomorrow to 5.5 Km's looking forward to that, I feel so much fitter and do not get so sore I can hardly move the next day, so hopefully in the coming weeks I am running 5 Km's three times a week and then a long run on a Saturday morning. Just to up that fitness  and keep my body guessing. By December I want to be heading towards making my long run a 10k. 

Hope you are all well. I look forward to bringing you weigh in on Monday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment