Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sorry been MIA

The weekend was a disaster food wise as well as I became unwell and things just well BOOM... ok so back to it on monday, even went for the worst run of my life, yes you read the correctly it was just not ok, sore knee and all. The yesterday I had a little bit more food than I should have. Today so far so good. I have a run planned just about to map it out. 6 kms I will try and run tonight, I managed 5 kms on monday and stopped as my knee was hurting.

I GOT THE PERMANENT JOB !!! Stoked relieved and happy I can finally settle into my life here and get on with being the best teacher I can be ( and possibly plan a baby in there now too.)

I need to get my head back in the game and get my eating awesome like it was.
I have ordered protein bars and some more protein powder and I am thinking of cutting all carbs and sugar out apart from natural stuff. Will see how I go.

Weigh in from monday

CW 100.9 kgs
GAIN of 2.2 kgs

A lot of that was fluid I think.. but we will see on monday!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment