Friday 8 November 2013

the week....

This week has been a disaster on so many fronts, I can honestly say I have eaten the worst I have eaten in a long time and I haven't exercised except for monday. 
I am going away for the weekend, so I will resort my shit on Monday. 

Monday will be a success because I will sort and plan my food once back from christchurch on Sunday night. I will run 6 kms on monday and then 5.5km on wednesday and then 5km friday and 6kms on Saturday. 

I am an emotional eater and all the stress from the job situation and the fire works, I am hellishly scared of them has sent me into a not sleeping, eating junk cycle because I am so tired and I just can not say no to myself. I have decided its ok, its been a week of crap but thats ok, it didn't take me a week to improve my fitness and sort my healthy eating it wont take a week to ruin it either. 

The scales will not be nice on monday ohh well they are scales. I can run 6 kms again that in itself is pretty bloody amazing. 


I got A job at school I am not sure if its permanent yet or not !! 

OHH next saturday is my Zoo experience with the red panada can not wait !!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed that the job becomes permanent Chick. I too am an emotional eater... and like you have lost the plot lately. Stew's job is up in the air right now... so we know the feeling. Scared shitless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Chris I really feel for you guys it soo bloody stressful and just feels like this impending doom is coming. I will cross my fingers for Stew and I hope all goes well. Bloody emotional eating is my crutch, my emotions are also very triggered by being exceptionally tired, something I can not seem to shake at the moment.

      Delete