Tuesday 19 November 2013

New Shoes

I ran last night in my new shoes on grass ( yes bloody grass) no I am not impressed and I do not like it I am a street/road girl I like the hard footpath under my feet not wobbly spongy ick grass. But its to rehab my leg and get it better and stronger so I can run pain free.

I am still unsure about my shoes I have 60 days to decided if I like them or not so time will tell. My Physio is a hard case he txt me last night and was like, so how are the shoes and how was the run. I was like who is a nutter who thinks running on grass is pleasant. His response "Running is not easy, that is why I do not do it :P"
He really is lovely. he challenged me to do a prone hold for a minute a day to strengthen my core ( well what is ment to be my core as I dont have any ab muscles haha) and I managed a full minute on my toes last night, rather stoked as that means I am getting stronger. I will keep it up and possibly ( once we are in the house and I have some room to move, look at doing a bit more strength training with my swiss ball and press up etc etc to get the rest of me toned as well.

I did not say about my weigh in but I can confirm I STS, from last week bloody surprised I did not gain actually.

This week I have my work do, so there will be still booze water retention on monday so not too worried what the scales say so 2 Decemeber I want a decent loss, 1-2 kg would make me a happy camper. So I will aim for that and getting my leg better so I can clock up some more miles under my feet..

I also need to get on my bike and get some km's under my bum as well.

On house front still awaiting to know if and when the dam thing will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment