Sunday 3 November 2013

Two good runs

Today I ran again, same with yesterday as I missed Friday., due to a few reasons. 
I had a job interview at school on Friday and I am waiting the outcome if it and I had a dinner for my sister in laws birthday. So I decided to run both days of the weekend instead so I did. 

On Friday I had three glasses of wine and a funny folded pizza thing, which I ate 3/4's of and a pudding I ate 2/3's of the gelato I order. I felt I control and happy with my choices. I am really proud of my dinner out and how I managed to rein it all back in again and the last two days have been fabulous again. 

I am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, even though it's ttom. 

I honestly feel like I am a lot better and I am starting to be nicer to myself and I can see results in my body and my clothes, my jeans are loser in funny places and I can see the muscles in my legs. I also have noticed my boobs have shrunk hahah woohoo everything like is shows me I am getting fitter and healthier and I am on the right track and no matter what I can not give up. 

I love the freedom running, even though I am slow, gives me. 
Saturday 5.51 Km's 38.38 mins.   Split 7 min Km's 
Sunday 5 Km's 5kms 37mins 7.20 min splits this was rather a hilly run

So tomorrow I run the "hill" I haven't managed to get up it yet, so tomorrow I will try. 

I foam rolled my legs today to hopefully take the edge off my run tomorrow. 
Hopefully I can celebrate obtaining a permanent job tomorrow :) 

Ohh I also have a whopping great big blister on my heel :( ouch use 

No comments:

Post a Comment