Friday 22 November 2013

Over eating

Still battling with eating to much, and its always the wrong kind of thing. I really need to focus on this in the coming week and make sure I stop eating and especially stop munching junk after dinner. Need to get some fruit and things so I have a nice wee strawberry or two or something like that. 

My running is going ok. I really want to just run, but that is not going to help my leg get better. But today I can run 2 mins and walk 1 min intervals for 20 mins. So I will after work go for a run around the league field ( BORING AS HELL BTW)

I brought new jeans last night, size 14 and 2 new tops from glassons size 16. I know some people wouldnt mind being this is, but to me, its to big, the tummy has to go. 

OHH the physio's wee prone hold thing I do is a killer everytime but I do it, as the idea of toning up my tummy and side under neath appeals for when we can see the underneath. I dont want to be super skinny, but I do want my roles gone from me tummy. 

Work do this weekend and I will enjoy myself. I am going to allow myself not to feel restricted and just enjoy myself, I find I don't binge eat then. I then have work break up last day of term and then xmas and new year to get through. So if I can be healthy and good with my eating, run and bike it should all balance out and the scale should keep dropping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment