Monday 4 November 2013

Weigh in day

Last week 99.7 kg
Today 98.7 kg
Loss 1 kg
Total loss 1.7 kg  

Yay finally we are moving in the right direction :)


WOhooo right down-ward!!!! 


Today I should find out weather I have a job etc, I am a bit edgy about it all and my tummy is playing up I honestly can say I am a person who needs to keep my stress levels down and try not to over think and over stress about things. I love my job and I really enjoy working in my current school very much. 

I am planning a longer run tonight so I need to geo-map that and see how far it is etc. 

I did it I ran 6 km... it wasn't the nicest of runs and I had to keep pushing myself. BUT that for me is the normal at the moment, you want the results you have to push. 

No news on the job front, still waiting, maybe today ? Keep waiting .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment