Thursday 30 January 2014

You really are what you eat

Honestly... YOU ARE

I have cut the excess sugar intake down and I honstly feel a lot better. The scales have moved a tiny bit.. thats a good thing.


I have run 2 lots of 6 kms this week and done not one strength session I have NO WHERE to do it our room is full of boxes and things that need packing. 27 days till we should have the keys.. OMG I can not wait..

God example as to why.. thursday the boy plays cricket... I can go home and DO nothing after my run hehehe NOT that that will happen my school work load is HUGE and very ummm time consuming I refuse to say stressful as its not stressing me out as I have a list and I am working through it because thats my own way of dealing with it can only do so much.. 9 hours days at work but 3-4 hours in the evenings so far this week.. its getting done but I am sure there will be HEAPS more to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment