Sunday 5 January 2014

Falling into place

I have run 4 runs a week for two weeks... BUT I had to have a stern chat with myself to actually get todays run done.. AND stupidly I was happy as once out running. I really need to get over myself some days. 

This week sees me run 4 times and do 3 strength sessions. I am super proud of that. I weigh in tomorrow and will tell you how I went. Yesterdays food was a little bit up and over the thresh hold but hey I am just getting to grips with that. Today I ran 5.5 kms in 40 mins stoked with that. !! 

I also entered today to do this http://www.albanylakes.co.nz   I am doing all three events, 5km, 5km and then 10 kms,  I love the idea and have friends who are going to do it with me so that makes it even better. $89 free t-shirt and metal bottle. COOLIO so looking forward to it. I also like the motivation and it fits with my training so thats all good.  

My work with the fatchance workbook is really helping me. Yesterday it was about exercise. Well that I have nailed so it was ok. Today is eating a rainbow. ALSO something I am pretty good at. But the other 5 things, are all things I struggle with. I honestly can say, my stomach has shrunk and I do not eat at meal times anywhere near as much, especially at dinner time. 

LOVING it.. really am !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment