Monday 6 January 2014

End of week 1 of Fatchance

Weigh in day for me

CW: 99.5 
Loss of 1.9 kgs 
Total lost 2014 - 1.9 kgs 

Week 31.12/13 - 6.1.14 
Exercise 
# consistent 4 runs a week Done 
# 3 strength sessions a week Done 
# 3x1 min prone every day ! 
Nope
# stretch my legs and back ( increase the length in my hip flexers) Done also foam rolling my legs 

Eating 
# track 95%
# reduce sugar and fat content of foods 
Trying hard
# eat well balanced meals 
Trying hard
# no binging Done
# 2 -3 litres a day Most days

Mental
# work on positive self talk Trying hard 
# increase mental strength to not give up when running 
Trying hard - have managed to not stop when running this past week.
# work through things and not eat my emotions ( HUGE task) 
Trying hard - hard one we glip, my Gran is getting more and more unwell and she went back into hospital and a few chocs passed my lips before I managed to pull myself back together. ( when I say a few it was 3 cadbury favourite mini things, not a box). 


The first week of Fatchance has gone really fast and there are lots of lessons to be learnt. I am not a master of any but I am working on it. So far I have looked really hard at my reasons for eating, emotion vs physical hunger, my portion sizes and "what" I eat. I eat to much, I eat our of boredom and food being "there" and I off to bigger plate. I have managed to get these under control most of the time but mastering these to make them the "normal" is going to take time and more practice.

I have lost weight and cms I am happy.
I exercised last week like I promised myself I would.  I am pleased at the changes I am making the the goals I have set myself. I CAN do this. I really can...


We have also started looking at venues and planning the wedding, well costing the wedding, so possibly the fear of being a "fat" bride might just possibly be helping me keep motivated.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Good changes taking place.
    Be careful about having a end goal... like fitting into your wedding dress, as I have found once you reach that specific goal, you end up falling off the bloody wagon again. Changes have to be for your health and happiness FOREVER, not just for a special day.
    You can do it. I can too.

    ReplyDelete