Monday 27 January 2014

Inside ones head

Today I have spent a lot of time alone with my thoughts.. 

I am struggling with good food choices, apart from meals they are always good, and spent time looking at where my " weight loss " is not going so well.. and I think I have figured it out.. 

My environment is not conjusive for someone like me ho has food addiction that is triggered by seeing it. I really do. I have a few issues with eating because it is there and well... its here... it really is here. Tonight it was cadbury favourites .. 2 boxes not even one I managed to have 2 chocolates and leave it at that but it was a lot of mental talking. 

I am looking forward to going back to work. There is food there but I can say no to that reasonably well. I am looking forward to moving into my house. Wayne is on board with the no junk policy. I am looking forward to not feeling like a addict surrounded by my drug of choice. 

I can do this.... 

In the mean time. I will run and track an be as on track and honest as I can be with myself. 

Now to go to bed. I have a course to attend in the morning, a hair cut and colour and a run and strength training session to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment