Monday 27 January 2014

Measurements and weigh in

After 4 weeks of training hard and concentrating on what I am eating I am going to report in. BUT things are not like I expected. I expected big losses and huge change and well... see below.

CW: 99
Loss of 400 grams 
Total lost 2014 - 2.4 kgs 

SW 101.4

Measurements     31/12                          27/1                 Difference
Chest                   110                            105.5                 4.5 cms 
Waist                   113                            109.5                 3.5 cms 
Hips                    117                            110.5                 6.5 cms


Week 20  - 27 January 

Exercise 
# consistent 4 runs a week   Smashed it !!
# 3 strength sessions a week Done 
# 3x1 min prone every day ! Ummmm nope
# stretch my legs and back ( increase the length in my hip flexers) Doing this most days 

Eating 
# track 7/7 days 
# reduce sugar and fat content of foods I think this is my down fall.. I really do. 

# eat well balanced meals meals are great 
# no binging yesterday None 
# 2 -3 litres a day Doing it

Mental
# work on positive self talk Its been hard not seeing the results I want
# increase mental strength to not give up when running  I am so getting there with this, just need my leg to help and not hurt to often
# work through things and not eat my emotions ( HUGE task) 
I am also getting there with this. I have not binged as such for about 2 weeks.


I know I am working on calorie in calorie out, but I do wonder if I am eting far to much sugar and my body is refusing to give up the weight. So I going to to try my hardest ( living in lolly kingdom) to try and not eat as much sugar etc. I go back to work basically this week and I am looking forward to the routine. 

Our house should be complete in a month. 

I am not happy with my results I really want to see more weight off, basically because I know I am being consistent with my exercise and I feel I deserve more from my efforts. I am the one screwing it up though with what I am eating. 
I am the one who has to be accountable for what I choose to eat etc. 

So the goal this week. More protein ( ordered more protein powder yesterday) this sugar and shit !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment