Monday 3 February 2014

February WOW..


Week 28  January - 3 February 

CW: 98.1 
Loss of 900 grams 
Total lost 2014 - 3.3 kgs 

SW 101.4

Changed from weighing at 8-9 am to 6:20 am not sure if that means there is a heap of difference but I have. 

Exercise 
# consistent 4 runs a week   Awesome
# 3 strength sessions a week ummm nope... there is just no room at this house anymore !!
# 3x1 min prone every day ! See above 
# stretch my legs and back ( increase the length in my hip flexers) Doing this every 2 -3 day need to stretch my hip flexers more often though

Eating 
# track  7/7 days nailed it.. really did, even though saturday I ate heaps I did not eat back all the calories I had burnt 
# reduce sugar and fat content of foods 
Working hard on this one.. still  struggle
# eat well balanced meals meals are great !! I am planning and organising myself well
# no binging yesterday None at all !!!
# 2 -3 litres a day On this its too hot not too

This week saw me run for an hour 8 kms and I was stuffed I had to walk in two places just 2 lamp posts though, so I am stoked. Good eye opener of how far I have to go. I am working on it.. Please wait to see the outcome in a few months time. I also have made a mindset change even if the.. I dont want to go for a run kicks in I am out the door before it gets to convince anyone including me otherwise. I am really loving it. 


Today see's the children back at school and HUGE change in age level for me, BUT I can not wait to spend time with these kid and get to know them. 

I have a fair few things on over the next 4-6 weeks and I am going to have to juggle my running schedule around them so I can still meet my 4 runs per week target as this is something I am not willing to let slide. 

Bring on term one.. its 11 weeks long and I have camp in there too..  and the half and 2 10 km runs 

Would like to be in the 80's by the end of the term. thats 8.2 kgs to lose minimum. 


1 comment:

  1. Your amazing! Well done on doing so well with the new resolve. I take my hat off to teachers... being around kids all day! I would end up screaming.

    ReplyDelete