Thursday 6 February 2014

Comparisons

On Monday we started back at school and I love it. I love my big kids I really do, so far its way more exciting and amazing than I thought it would be. Feel at home with them, lets hope that feeling lasts. 

Anyway, we went to morning tea and as I walked up the stairs one of my workmates says, Vic you have lost heaps of weight in your face!. Another ones as I am making a coffee, " you are looking great!" my response both times. Oh I have only lost 3 kgs. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN !!!! Thank you would have been sufficient !! I have to learn to be better in these situations. And remember where I see so far to go, most people see the difference and how far I have already come.

The other thing I have to compare is my runs. Tuesday I ran a rather hill filled run only managed 6 kms in 49 mins. Was SO cross with myself and how badly I had done. Even vented to a friend who was like um... you ran hills whats the issue here. 
Today I ran 7 kms in 50mins on a flat and level course. I realise two things. 1: I need to increase my pace a fair it so interval training tomorrow during my 40 min running, will try and increase speed every third lamp-post through out the hole run. I need to do something to increase my pace a bit. as getting under 7 min kms would be a lot better for the half marathon. 

I am doing really well with my runs I really am they are a priority in my life and I know I need/have to get them done. 

A bit scared about the 10 kms on Sunday it will be the furtherest I have run in a very very long time. So I am to just finish. Because that is what I need to do. 

Other than that I am a bit up on the sugar content this week, due to being rather tired as thats my crutch, but I am trying. Hopefully when the crutch is removed I will be a lot better in my trying to not eat so much sugary foods. 

Other than that life is ok. The house is frustrating and I am going to blast the building company yet again about the paint work as the inside has a few imperfections that I am just not ok with... would you be happy with splatters of paint on you walls and kitchen ? in your brand new house ??? I am not ok with this... The outside paint job looks like someone slapped it on and never bothered to prep it! So the pain is a HUGE bone on contention ! - maybe we are picky, but umm its a new house.. should look the part! 

I will fight them on it to.. Don't care its my money.. and if I could have done it better then why the hell did we pay them !! Enough on that :) 

Work is super busy and I think I will see myself there on Saturday for atleast 4-6 hours getting my head around things. Thats ok, its life! 

1 comment:

  1. You make damn sure those twits do a decent job of the painting! I'm right with you on it should look PERFECT ... as a new home should be. Don't pay them until you are happy with it.

    ReplyDelete