Tuesday 31 December 2013

Fat Chance

I have signed up for the above "workbook"/ system to see if it can help with a lot of my head related issues to do with my eating as I think its time I sorted my head and my relationship with food out. 
fatchance.co.nz is the link if you would like to have a week peek, $40 bucks was worth  a shot to me and its online so I can do it whenever and where-ever. Its a different approach than I am used to but still calorie counting. I am going to eat 1660 though as that is what I am used to and what I have decided to stick with for now but I will definitely work through the head stuff. I need this weight off a bit faster than this program allows for I'll get it off then go to the 2100 ish they recommend and see if I can maintain nicely there ... we will see I am sure. 

Today it is new years eve.... we are having a few friends around and we will have a few nibbles. they are all having "Wendys"for dinner and I may indulge I may not. I am not a huge burger fan so it doesn't bother me to much. I will however have cider or three or a wine and some chips and dip to ring in the new year. 

This year has seen us sign up to build our home exactly a year ago today. Take out a mortgage, spend months waiting for the title to our land, spend months waiting to the building company to get started. I turned 30, the boy asked me to marry him. I had my first stay in hospital since I was born and an operation to remove my gall bladder. I then had a fair few complications from that to deal with as well. I secured a permanent job at school. I made choices and decisions to run a half marathon and ride 200 kms over 2 days in 2014. I have made some amazing friends, been inspired but some even more amazing people who are now my friends. There has been HUGE ups and downs in the process. But in the end we have come out on top and life is actually really wonderful. I may not be at my goal weight, I may not be as fit as I want to be. BUT I am happy and healthy and have a loving, caring partner who I adore and have no idea what life would be like without him. Even though this year has had its very hard and rough patches, and i may have a few scares ( hidden but still there) I have stuck at thing and worked bloody hard. 

I love my life and the people in it and I am looking forward to smashing 2014 out of the park. AND .... there is about 50 odd days till my house is finished ( maybe possibly even less.... then I can MOVE IN!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment