Friday 6 December 2013

Job Situation

I have a permanent job as of the 28th of January, SOO stoked I can finally settle into my life here and stop worrying about it. I have relaxed a lot. I will be teaching year 2's at this stage, looking forward to it. Should be a hoot.

I am thinking the not stressing is helping with the weight loss. As the only huge stressor I now have is the house and the waiting for it to be finished, which is a huge head spanner as I really desperately need my own home and space. But I can hang in there for another 10 odd weeks. 6 weeks of that is holidays and 2 weeks left of work. So thats 8 weeks of time to go by. and then the school term starts, so it should hopefully be ready by the end of week 2 of the term. But in reality it may possibly be week 3 or even 4. But with the beginning of school is a really busy time so hopefully it will fly past.

Weight wise.. I am loving watching the scales creep downwards. I am wanting to get as close to the 95 mark as I can by xmas. So getting there slowly.

I have a few hurdles this weekend, we have dinner at friends tonight and BBQ on saturday night as well as the general not over eating at cricket, which I struggle with at times. But I can take carrots and things to get me through. Carrots and strawberries and a salad for lunch. I know if I run its not as hard but its still a bit of a mission for me. Then Sunday morning we are helping a friend move. In there I need to run and do a strength session as well. I feel stronger and thats awesome I can also feel my muscles in my lower stomach and hip areas. Apparently eventually I will be able to feel the difference in my body when I run. Looking forward to smashing a 5 km solid run as soon as I am allowed to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment