Tuesday 10 December 2013

Plodding along

On Sunday I had a melt down, emotionally I just completley hit rock bottom. I was tired, sad and over it. I miss my Dad and I just need and want my own space. The house end dates keeps getting pushed out further and further and I just feel so stuck and crammed in where we are living. I find it so hard to to not feel useless due to the fact I don't have my own space etc. I also just miss being able to go home and blob on the sofa and relax. If I want to do this I have to go to my room and well its just not the same. I also feel like everything about our lives is discussed with everyone and well.. THERE is NOOO need for everyone to have input into us buying things. I have got to the point where I just go and buy things for the house and don't say a word.

SOO I cried and cried and cried. The Fiance just cuddled me and made me feel better. He is a sweetie as he gets that things are bloody hard for me at times and I just can't do it anymore. The house has been pushed back to the 19th of February, thats completion then we need to obtain code of compliance. So that means there is a chance it maybe March... yes I just write March, before we move into the house. That is is if they don't make up the time and things in the new year.

Food was dreadful on Sunday as well. I just ate tried to squash the feelings with food. By the good grace of things, I had helped a friend move in the morning so I has moved a fair bit by the time this eating began.

I weighed in today.

Highest weight 101
Last weeks weight 99.4
Todays weight 98.6
Loss 800 grams.. Ill take that and move one.

I need to just keep focused.

I have also stopped having protein shakes for breakfast and have gone back to burcher musli.
I think all the protein may have been a bit much and I wonder if it is why I have these huge waves of being SO tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment