Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas and the junk

I am clearly one of those people who has to rid their environment of junk food and unhealthy choices, as honestly I can not seem to get it sorted and I really believe a lot of that is to do with the temptations I face everytime I walk into the kitchen in our house, I live with my in-laws, have done for two years counting down till our house is finished hopefully in about 8 weeks time.
I honestly can not wait until I can rid my environment of temptation and be able to avoid shit food etc, as at the moment with all the christmas extra crap on top of all the normal junk I am really not doing to well. I just find it to hard and cave in, part of that is self control I am fully aware but it is so much easier to have self control when its not their to tempt you etc.

I have been consistent with my runs this and I am loving that 5 kms is still hard but I can mentally push to get myself to the end of that. I am going to add 1 min to my runs each time and slowly increase the distance/time as this half marathon is about time on my feet.

I still worry about how the hell I am going to complete it, but thats what the training is for. I can train I have done it all before. I just want to do it lighter.

I need to be more consistent with my strength training as this week it has been a no go, haven't even don't it once. SO tomorrow I will do it and wednesday and friday. I have changed my runs to match the 12 week program and so I can get used to it etc and used to running 2 days back to back, which I had been doing anyway.

need to be more consistent with my food and I am hoping to verge back under the 100 kg mark by new years eve. I need to be a bit lighter as I think being this heavy has a large impact on my running etc, I am pretty sure lugging 85-90 kgs would be a shite load easier than lugging a 100 kgs.

On the plus side my reflux has gone again, so I must be sorting my eating out to some degree, I need to eat veges and fruits and cut the high sugar out, I really struggle with sugar, I LOVE lollies I honestly do.

In other news, might go look at a dining room table today and see if the one I like at early settler has matching coffee tables and we need to find the "red" colour we want for our splash back as I need to get some quotes for that and get it sorted to go in as soon as the kitchen is in the house.
We are currently awaiting the house to be gibbed stopped and then once that is done the kitchen can go in and they can pain the inside. But as everyone stops for close to three weeks the kitchen install is not booked until the 20th of January. Hopefully my front door arrives soon as well as the temp on is GROSE !

Onwards. Have a nice day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment