Thursday 12 February 2015

New month...

Hi all, 

Sorry for the wee absence. 


My Nan passed away on the 13th of January and well since then life has a been a bit up and down and I am struggling at times but I am getting there. I miss her immensely and its the small things, I cant chat to her about things and well just listen to her as she always made me feel better. 


Weight loss wise.. the scales are finally going down with me being able to be consistent and also I have been back at weight watchers for 2 meetings and I started the c25km challenge last week. I even ran last night between a meeting and school finishing so I didn't miss my run and could make it to the later weight watchers meeting as well.. 


I come first now. Me, my needs wants desires and dreams. 


We went to a wedding last friday and someone took a picture of my back and to my horror I had fat rolls.. I think that is currently what is giving me the passion to drive this forward as I do not want them in 12 weeks time to ruin or upset me on my wedding day. 


My weight loss to dates ( I went back to 110 odd kgs so since 28th ish of Jan) is about 2 kgs. I only lost 400 grams this week, I am thinking it could be the running or also the fact I skipped my sugar pills and started taking the next lot of normal pills on my contraceptive.. Who actually knows but I am just going to keep going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment