Sunday 15 February 2015

Freaking out...

I get marred in 11 weeks and 6 days and I am working hard on eating well and exercising and have been for 2 - 3 weeks and I am not seeing the results I want to see, I am just hoping all my hard work pays off at some point.

I have been pretty good with my food maybe 1-2 over days in that hole time and that would have been countered by all my exercise for that week. So I should really be seeing more of a loss than the 400 grams I got last week.

I am trying not to let this get me down but it is scaring me, I used to find losing weight so easy before having my gallbladder removed, now i fight for every 100 grams and its a bit frustrating to say the least.

I am doing weights and a walk 2-3 times a week and 3 c25km session a week. I should see a change in my weight, well at least with that I know I will see a change in my shape. I am a bit sore after the mild weights a did today but I know this will improve. I have also up my incidental exercise at both work and home as I make myself do things and walk about.

I am hoping to report a loss at some point this week but after friday nights dinner and wine tasting I am still waiting for my weight to sort itself out! My ring is still tight so I am guessing i am retaining fluid... possibly...

Rant over!

No comments:

Post a Comment