Thursday 19 February 2015

Two weeks two losses

Really happy. I managed two weeks og losses at weigh in. Now this may sound like a normal thing but for me right now my weight is stubborn and I am trying hard as I can to be positive.

I set a goal this week (thursday to wednesday) 3 x c25km session 2 x walk and weights

Why, because exercise is good for my mind and stress levels and it helps with weight loss.

I am very snowed under at work and the wedding and I have my hens do this Saturday and people here for the weekend. So right now.. I come first, what I want comes first!

So a dinner out and a high tea to negotiate this week. I can do it.. just need to look at my choices and drink lots of water.

I will post some photos on Saturday too. On my jeans and singlet

No comments:

Post a Comment