Tuesday 10 March 2015

The mental head f*ck

Grr I hate love the scales in my bathroom. I really do.. sometimes they make me so happy other times.. so pissed off I want to throw them...

Today is a throw them out the window day.
I have run 4 times this week and completed 1 x walk weight session, so far hoping to squeeze in another tonight but I have a late meeting that goes till 7, the gotta get home etc before its dark but I am sure I can do it. So you would think will all that exercise I would be up for an awesome loss.. NOT I have gained 400 grams.. pretty not happy over here.. pretty annoyed. With the extra weight I am carrying you would think burning an average of 600 cals plus per run I would be seeing a great loss. NOPE not anything nada nothing !

I am going to take my measurements tonight as I think they will help on days like today.

Positives: I feel a hell of a lot better most of the time within myself. I am shrinking the doosh pants prove that. I am getting fit and healthy. 

I need to focus on the getting fit and back to running 5 kms three - four times a week instead of the losing weight side if this. Just it's sooo hard when all I want is those scales to move and give me some gratification especially with the wedding only 2 months away and all the hard work I am doing..

Just and FYI my food has been great I stick to my points and have eaten 5 of my exercise points back. So far I have earned 34 exercise points with the intention of earning more today. My week is Wed - Tues for food and exercise and weight watchers weigh in, but I weigh in for this blog on a friday.

I am wondering if I need to up my protien intake a wee bit.. might look at that for next week.

Tonight though I will measure myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment