Saturday 7 March 2015

Doosh pants

A while ago I brought a pair of doosh pants size 16 .. I love these pants and have wanted them for years.. Weather they suit me will be another thing to look into. 

 When I got them I couldn't get them over my knees... Tonight I tried them on and I got them nearly all the way up.. I jumped and down with excitement and yelled at Wayne to come look. He was like yeah you are shrinking... I just can't see it.... 

I know I am enjoying running and challenging myself more... 
I am not enjoying the scales.. These pants tell me the running and enjoying it is way better pay off then the scales will ever be.. 

My father I'm law to be also comments I had lost weight today, he is one to comment if he notices soo. A good day. 

I ran for a total of 18 mins today pleased with that too! 

This is for me... No one else.. #getfit 

No comments:

Post a Comment